How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- identification document of the service recipient (for identification purposes);
- document confirming ownership rights for the vessel;
- document issued by state authorities of previuos registration of vessel (if it took place before the date of application), certifying that the vessel is removed from the registry of the state courts and is not encumbered with a mortgage;
- bill of tonnage;
- registry certificate;
- passenger certificate;
- document confirming payment of the consular fee.