How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state agency (required documents):
- Identity document.
- In case of demolition of the facility by the contract method, a copy of the contract for contract work is provided.
- If the property has several owners, then it is necessary to provide notarized written consent of the other owners of the object to carry out a set of post-utilization works (demolition of buildings) and its parameters.
- If carrying out a set of demolition works affects the interests of the adjacent owners of the premises (parts of the house), then it is necessary to provide notarized written consent of the adjacent owners of the premises (parts of the house).
- An expert opinion on the technical inspection of the reliability and stability of buildings and structures issued by an expert who has the appropriate certificate for the right to carry out a technical examination of the reliability and stability of buildings and structures, or an accredited organization that has certified experts.
- PPR (not required for facilities specified in paragraph 1 of Article 74 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 16, 2001 "On Architectural, Urban Planning and Construction Activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan") / design (design and estimate) documentation.
- If the multi-apartment building is declared emergency, the corresponding conclusion on the demolition of the interagency commission created by the local executive body in the form in accordance with Appendix A of the Methodological Recommendation on the demolition of emergency multi-apartment buildings approved by order of the Chairman of the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan on Construction and Housing and Communal Services of December 29, 2012 No. 795.