How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
When organizing equity participation in housing construction by the way of participation in a second-tier bank project:
- Act of commissioning of the facility, confirming the experience of the realized facilities of construction of residential buildings, including as a customer, contractor (general contractor) in aggregate, not less than three years, a total area of not less than eighteen thousand square meters when building in cities of national importance, the capital and at least nine thousand square meters in construction in other administrative-territorial units.
- Certificate for a land plot owned by the right of temporary paid land use (rent), granted by the state, or on the right of ownership.
- Design and estimate documentation of the project for the construction of a residential building with the positive conclusion of a comprehensive non-departmental examination.
Organization of equity participation in housing construction by attracting the money of equity holders after the construction of the frame of a residential building (residential building):
Together with the specified documents, their copies are submitted. After verification, the originals of the documents are returned to the service recipient.