How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- Regulation on the Internal Control Service (if any).
- Information on the founder (participant) of the service recipient – a legal entity, in the form.
In order to disclose information about persons who directly and indirectly own and (or) use, and (or) dispose of ten or more percent of shares in the charter capital, the service recipient presents information about the entities, independently or jointly with another entity (entities) directly or indirectly owning and (or) using, and (or) managing ten or more percent of shares in the authorized capital of the collection agency, or having control, in the form according to Annex 3 to this standard of public service.
- Information on the founder (participant) of the service recipient – a private entity is represented in the form.
- Information on the manager of the service recipient in the form.
- A copy of the agreement on provision of information, concluded in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 6, 2004 "On Credit Bureaus and the Formation of Credit Histories in the Republic of Kazakhstan", and a copy of the document on compliance with the requirements for participants in the credit history making system and their use.
- Information on employees who will interact with debtors and (or) their representatives, and (or) third parties, related obligations with the creditor under a bank loan agreement or a microcredit loan agreement in the form.
- Information about the branches and (or) representations in the form.