Public services for businesses
Ministry of National Economy of the RK
- Consideration of petitions on economic concentration
- Inclusion and exclusion from the State register of subjects of natural monopolies, with the exception of services in the field of air navigation and airports and communications
- Issuance of license for activities for purchase of electrical energy for the purpose of power supply
- Issuing consent to the reorganization and liquidation of natural monopoly entities, with the exception of services in the field of air navigation and airports and communications
- Issuing consent to transactions with the property of a natural monopoly entity, if the book value of the property in respect of which the transaction is made, recorded in the balance sheet at the beginning of the current year, exceeds 0.05 percent of the book value of its assets in accordance with the balance sheet at the beginning of the current year, with the exception of services in the field of air navigation and airports and communications
- Providing guarantees for loans to small and medium-sized businesses within the framework of the State Program for Support and Business Development «Business road map 2025»
- Providing guarantees in the framework of “Yenbek” State Program for the Development of Productive Employment and Mass Entrepreneurship for 2017–2021
- Providing state grants for the implementation of new business ideas in the framework of the State program for business support and development «Business Roadmap-2025»
- Providing support for the development of production (industrial) infrastructure within the framework of the State program for support and development of business "Business Roadmap-2025"
- Provision of information about category of the subject of entrepreneurship
- Subsidizing part of the interest rate under the State Business Support and Development Program «Business Road Map - «Economy of Simple Things» and the Lending Mechanism for priority projects "Economy of Simple Things"
- Training of business entities under the State Business Support and Development Program «Business Road Map 2025»