Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
To apply in Nur-Sultan city click the link
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature). Choose the region, indicate IIN or name, surname and child's date of birth.
- In personal account (in the History of Service section) read the notice of processing your application. For further tracking of turn it is possible to use service "Viewing of number queue to kindergarten".
- In personal account (in the History of Service section) get acquainted with notification on coordination of refferal to kindergarten. If it's necessary to renew contact information of user.
- В In case of agreement for refferal in personal account (in the History of Service section) get acquainted with the refferal to kindergarten.
NOTE: File should not exceed - 5 MB.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
Also to apply for the service, you can follow the links below:
Hot to get the service upon availability of benefits
How to get the service in a state agency or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC(required documents):
- application form in accordance with Annex 1 to the Rules;
- the child's birth certificate (for identification);
- a document certifying the identity of the service recipient (one of the parents or legal representative (for identification);
- certificate issued from the place of work of a military officer or employee of special state bodies, certified by the signature of the authorized person and the seal (if available) (valid for a month from the date of issue);
- certificate from the teacher's place of work, signed by the head of the educational organization and stamped (valid for one month from the date of issue), scanned copy of the diploma;
- conclusion of psychological-medical-pedagogical consultation for children with special educational needs (if available);
- the doctor-phthisiatrician;
- documents confirming the possibility of receiving a priority referral to a preschool organization.