How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (or his/her representative based on a power of attorney)
- An application should be submitted when applying for the public service delivery.
- When applying for the assignment of pension payments from the Unified Pension Savings Fund, basic pension and old-age pension, one application is submitted.
- An identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, national ID of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, candas certificate issued prior to provision of citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (for identification).
- Certificate of income paid in the currency of the Russian Federation to persons who worked in Russian organizations of the Baikonur complex (if any).
- A branch of the Public Corporation gets information on the official exchange rate of the national currency of the Republic of Kazakhstan to foreign currencies established by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the day of application submission for assignment of old-age pension from the official website of the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Certificate of income for the period of labor, entrepreneurial activity, private practice by type of activity, to which, by decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the correction coefficient "0" was applied to the rates of mandatory pension contributions, mandatory occupational pension contributions, as well as for periods of activity, income from which is excluded from the income of an individual subject to taxation, in accordance with Clause 3 of Article 15 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Pension Provision in the Republic of Kazakhstan" according to Appendix 5-1.
- Documents confirming an applicant's track record:
- an employment record;
- certificates issued by archives, electronic copies of archival documents certified by a digital signature of an authorized employee of the state archive or departmental archive or from the place of work in the absence of an employment record or its being damaged, absence of relevant entries in an employment record, presence of corrections, inaccuracies, discrepancies.
Depending on the availability, the following documents are submitted
To confirm that stay-at-home mother takes care of young children, one of the following documents is submitted (depending on availability)
- A marriage certificate (certificate of civil status registration) or a divorce certificate or an extract from vital record about marriage (if a surname of a parent/guardian changes).
When assigning old-age pensions to women who have given birth (adopted) 5 or more children and raised them up to the age of eight, children's birth certificates (or a birth certificate, or a certificate of registration of civil status issued by the civil registration authorities) and documents confirming the fact of raising children are additionally submitted up to the age of eight.
Documents confirming the fact of raising children under eight years of age (depending on their availability) include the following
When applying for an old-age pension by a person who lived in the zones of extreme and maximum radiation risk, an additional document is submitted confirming the fact of living in the zones of extreme and maximum radiation risk from August 29, 1949 to July 5, 1963 for 5 years.
When establishing guardianship (custodianship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (custodianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, a notary attests the correctness of the translation of a document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subclause 9) of Clause 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".