How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Acceptance of the application and issuance of the result of rendering the state service are carried out through the service provider.
Information on disability confirmation is issued at the request of the service recipient via the "personal account" of the e-government web portal www.egov.kz, if there is an EDS and/or using a one-time password.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
When accepting an application, ITU departments and (or) ITU methodology and control departments request and receive from state information systems via the e-government gateway in the form of electronic documents certified by EDS:
- Information about the identity document of the person being examined.
- Information confirming the fact that a person is being held in an institution of the criminal Executive system or in a pre-trial detention facility.
- Conclusion to the ITU on form 031/u (hereinafter – form 031/u), approved by order of the acting Minister of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 30, 2020 No. KR DSM-175/2020 "On Approval of Forms of accounting documentation in the field of healthcare" (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 21579) (hereinafter – order No. KR DSM-175/2020). The validity period of form 031 / u is no more than one month from the date of its signing, according to the Regulations on the activities of the medical Advisory Commission, approved by order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated may 5, 2015 No. 321 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 11310).
- The medical part of the individual rehabilitation program for a patient / disabled person in the form 088-2 / u approved by order No. 907 – if it is developed by a medical organization.
- Information from the outpatient patient's medical record for analyzing the dynamics of the disease. If available – extracts from the medical history, expert opinions and results of examinations.
- list (certificate) of temporary disability – during the examination of working persons.
- At the initial examination, as well as if available, for persons of working age-information about the document confirming employment and (or) information about the nature and conditions of work in the workplace (filled in by the employer) in the form in accordance with Annex 2 to these Rules. In cases of industrial injuries and/or occupational diseases, the submission of the specified document (s) is mandatory.
- In cases of primary determination of the degree of general disability - information confirming the fact of participation (or non-participation) in the compulsory social insurance system.
- To determine the cause of UPT and (or) persons of disability, injury and/or occupational disease during the initial establishment of the degree of UPT – the act of accident connected with work, in the form approved by order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan from December 28, 2015 No. 1055 "About the statement of forms for registration of materials of investigation of accidents, connected with labour activity" (registered in the Register of the state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 12655).
In the absence of an accident report and termination of the activity of an employer-individual entrepreneur or liquidation of a legal entity, information about the court decision on the causal relationship of injury or illness with the performance of labor (official) duties, submitted by a person who received an industrial injury and/or occupational disease, is attached.
- During the examination of individuals who received an occupational illness information, health organization, engaged in the examination when the diagnosis of occupational diseases and poisoning (definition of the relation of disease with profession).
- To determine the cause of the disability associated with a wound, contusion, trauma, injury, disease – data on the document issued by the competent authority in the relevant sphere of activity, to establish a causal relationship.
- In the case of establishing guardianship – guardianship) - information about the document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship).
- When re-attesting in cases of state registration of a change of name, patronymic (if any), surname of the person being examined-information about the certificate of change of name, patronymic, surname in the form approved by the order of the Minister of justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 12, 2015 No. 9 "on approval of the forms of act books of the state registration of civil status and forms of certificates issued on the basis of entries in these books" (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts under No. 10173).
Service providers receive digital documents from the digital documents service through the implemented integration, subject to the consent of the owner of the document provided through the user's cellular subscriber number registered on the e-government web portal by transmitting a one-time password or by sending a short text message as a response to the notification of the e-government web portal.
In the absence of information in information systems, the form No. 031/u, as well as copies of the relevant documents on paper and originals for verification are attached to the application of the person being examined.
Result of the service delivery
1) Paper from the service provider:
Certificate of disability – if the service recipient is found to have a disability;
An extract from the social part of an individual rehabilitation program for a disabled person – if the service recipient develops the social part of the IPR. For disabled people due to labor injury and / or occupational disease-social part of the ippr;
An extract from the professional part of the individual rehabilitation program for a disabled person – if the service recipient has developed a professional part of the IPR. For persons with disabilities due to labor injury and / or occupational disease-professional part of the CPR;
Certificate of the degree of loss of General working capacity – in the case of establishing the degree of loss of General working capacity to the service recipient;
Certificate of degree of incapacity, an extract from the certificate of the degree of occupational disability and the act of medico-social examination in case of establishment of the applicant degree of occupational disability;
Conclusion on needs of the injured worker in additional assistance and care – in the case of means testing of the injured worker in additional assistance and care;
Notification of full rehabilitation – not recognized as a disabled person at the next re-examination;
Notification of the ITU expert opinion – in case of non-recognition as a disabled person during the initial examination;
2) Electronic through the portal:
Certificate of disability;
Certificate on the degree of loss of the general capacity for work;
Certificate on the degree of loss of the professional capacity for work;
Extract from certificate on the degree of loss of the professional capacity for work and medical and social assessment statement;
Statement on an injured employee`s need in additional types of assistance and care;
Extract from social part of individual rehabilitation programme;
Extract from professional part of individual rehabilitation programme;
Notice on expert statement of medical and social assessment;
Notice on complete rehabilitation.