Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) provides an application.
- An identity document in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Identity documents" or a Candace certificate for persons with the status of Candace (required for identification).
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur;
- List (s) of temporary disability issued in connection with pregnancy and childbirth, adoption of a newborn child (children).
Via proactive service:
- To assign a social payment - the consent of the service recipient to provide a proactive service, as well as other necessary information from the service recipient, including restricted access, a notification of confirmation or provision of a bank account number is sent via the service recipient's cellular subscriber device.