How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- identity card and (or) passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, birth certificate of children under the age of sixteen (for identification).
When accepting documents, the service provider reproduces copies of identity documents, and then returns the originals to the service recipient.
In case of absence, loss or expiration of the identity card or passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the service recipient shall submit a written explanation in free form.
In case of lack, loss or expiry of the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, at the same time the applicant with a written explanation of the documents on production of the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, located abroad in accordance with the Rules of registration, issue, replacement, delivery, withdrawal and destruction of the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the identity of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, residence permit of the foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificates of the stateless person and a refugee ID card, approved by the decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated August 26, 2013 No. 852;
- in the presence of obligations to family members – recipients of alimony agreement on the payment of alimony, concluded in accordance with Chapter 22 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 26 December 2011 "On marriage (matrimony) and family" if in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan permanently resident members of the family leaving, which he is required by law to provide content. In case of failure to reach an agreement, a court decision on determining the amount of alimony in a fixed amount of money or a lump-sum payment of alimony, or providing certain property for alimony, or paying alimony in another way, or establishing the fact that the person leaving has no legal obstacles to departure;
- certificate of removal from military registration.
In the absence of a certificate of removal from the military account of the service recipient provided the original military card (certificate of registration to the recruiting station) and the application for issuance of certificate of removal from the military registration and personal account-the military document, in connection with travel outside the Republic of Kazakhstan for permanent residence.
In case of withdrawal by the Department of defense of the military ticket (certificate of registration to the conscription site) of the service recipient, a receipt is provided for the acceptance of the military ticket (certificate of registration to the conscription site) issued by the Department of defense;
- conclusion of the guardianship and guardianship authorities of the Republic of Kazakhstan on taking into account the opinion of a child who has reached the age of ten when making a decision on his departure with his parents or other legal representatives;
- when leaving for permanent residence of citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who have not reached the age of eighteen, together with one of the parents (guardian, Trustee) – notarized consent of the other parent living in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. In the absence of consent the departure of a minor may be allowed in court;
- a copy of the document confirming payment of the consular fee.
It is not allowed to request other documents from citizens.