Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in a governmental agency or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
When receiving a lifting grant
- Copy of an identification paper.
- The copy of the service record certified by HR department in a new place of work.
- The copy of the diploma about education.
- Data on the previous place of a registration from migratory service.
When receiving a lifting grant and budgetary credit for acquisition of housing
When receiving a lifting grant and budgetary credit for construction of housing
Result of the service delivery
1. By the service provider - conclusion of an agreement on the provision of social support to health, education, social security, culture, sports and agro-industrial complex professionals who arrived for work and residence in rural settlements or a written reasoned response on registration and priority or on refusal to provide the public service.
2. At the State Corporation - notification of the need for a service recipient to contact the service provider (indicating the address and contact details) for concluding an Agreement or a written reasoned response on registration and priority or on refusal to provide the public service.