Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in the portal and pass the “Order online service”.
- Sign the application with legal entity’s EDS.
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”) to adjust an application (For Production co-operative, business partnership, where the business partnership register’s accounting is implemented by the professional participant of share market, that implements the activity upon the accounting of the shareholders register’s system, and the joint stock company that implements the activity based on Standard charter an application should be adjusted by legal entity’s manager. For other business partnerships an application would be adjusted by all the participants. For the branches and representatives an application must be adjusted by the manager of the head office).
- In personal cabinet (in the field “Service delivery history”) familiarize with the results of the service delivery.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application in the form 1, 2, 3 and 4. The legal entity in whose share the state participates submits a statement with a note from the registrar.
- Decision or extract from the decision of the authorized body of the legal entity on state (accounting) re-registration, providing for changes and additions to the constituent documents of the legal entity, the regulations on the branch (representative office), sealed by the legal entity, except for filing an electronic application. If the legal entity is a private business entity, the documents do not need to be sealed.
- Two copies of constituent documents with amendments and additions, or the text of the amendments and additions to the constituent documents of a legal entity that is not a subject of private enterprise, branch (representative office).
- Notarized Charter (regulation) with amendments and additions or the text of the amendments and additions to the Charter of the joint-stock company, the regulations on the branch (representative office).
- Originals of previous constituent documents of a legal entity that is not a private business entity, with the exception of joint-stock companies, regulations on branches (representative offices).
- Document confirming payment in the budget of registration fee for state registration of legal entity, non-profit organization or re-registration of its branch (representative office).
- Document confirming payment to the state Corporation "Government for citizens" for the state re-registration of a legal entity that is a commercial organization, or the registration re-registration of its branch (representative office).
Branches and representative offices are subject to re-registration if the name is changed.
Result of the service delivery
Certificate of state re-registration of a legal entity, as well as a certificate of accounting re-registration of a branch (representative office) of a legal entity, or a reasoned refusal in writing to provide a state service.
On the portal – "personal account", a notification about the state re-registration of legal entities for small and medium-sized businesses or a reasoned response from the service provider about the refusal to provide public services in the form of an electronic document certified by the service provider's EDS is sent.