How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get service in the State body (required documents):
- A copy of the document confirming payment of the license fee to the budget for the right to engage in certain types of activities.
- A copy of the foreign trade agreement (contract), annex and/or additions to it, and in the absence of a foreign trade agreement (contract), a copy of another document confirming the intentions of the parties, certified by the seal and signature of the service recipient.
- Authorization of state bodies of third countries authorized to decide on the possibility of importing, exporting tissues and (or) organs (parts of organs) of a person, blood and its components.