Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- Application form.
- Identity document.
- If a caviar is declared:
- for natural ones– copy of sale and purchase contract;
- a copy of a document confirming the acquisition of the state monopoly entity engaged in activities related to the removal of sturgeon species from the natural habitat, their purchase, processing and export of their caviar and other products, as well as a judicial act on confiscation;
- artificial - information on the form, on the production of sturgeon caviar by shape.
- Copy of a payment document for marks.