Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
When applying to «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card, or a digital document from the digital documents service (for identification), a document confirming authority, or a notarized power of attorney, when representing the interests of the service recipient by a third party (submitted for identification, the contractor of the service provider reproduces a copy of the identity card for identification, and then returns its original to the service recipient).
- List of documents of the National Archive Fund of the Republic of Kazakhstan owned by the state, for the temporary export of which permission is requested.
- Certificate of the state archive on the availability of insurance copies of the requested documents in the form issued (compiled) when completing, storing, recording and using documents of the National archive Fund and other archival documents by state and special state archives, approved by order of the Minister of culture and sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated March 12, 2019 No. 62 (registered in the Register of state registration of normative legal acts under No. 18392).