Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity card and a document confirming the representative's authority.
- Document on state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity - for a foreign legal entity.
- Identity document of an individual, a document confirming the right to engage in entrepreneurial activities - for a foreign individual.
- A document issued by the authorized body on export control issues of the exporting country on the availability of a permit for the export of products.
In case if the legislation of the country does not provide for such a document, a confirmation letter from the authorized body in the sphere of export control of the country of the exporter is submitted.
- A contract for the supply of goods between participants in a foreign trade transaction (seller, consignor, buyer, consignee, intermediary) with indication of the nomenclature and volume of products in physical and value terms with annexes and/or additions to it.
- A contract of insurance of civil liability of the service recipient in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Insurance Activities" of December 18, 2000.
- A letter of the service recipient, confirming the guarantee on his part to reimburse expenses related to the check of real conditions of transportation, as well as with probable temporary storage, return transportation, expertise and other necessary actions of the executive bodies in case of violation of the existing regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, including the terms of the permit of competent bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan for nuclear and radiation safety, and the costs associated with the need to bring the revealed deviations in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and/or the return of goods to the state of export (indicating the number and date of the contract).
- A letter of the consignor of goods (addressed to the service provider) confirming his unconditional consent to accept the transited goods in the event that the transfer of the cargo to the consignee is impossible for reasons beyond his control (indicating the number and date of the contract).
- Information about the route of the movement, the border points of entry and exit, the type of transport in the implementation of the declared transit carriage.
- Information on the military guard indicating the number of persons of the military guard, data on their weapons and ammunition (brand (type), caliber, quantity) to each imported unit of arms - when escorting the transit of military (dual) products by military guard.
In the event if the service recipient is a state body of a foreign state:
- The submission of documents specified in the fourth, ninth, tenth items of the above list is not required.
- In the absence of a contract specified in clause 6, documents substantiating the need to supply products shall be submitted.
- For which the issuance of a document on the existence of a permit for export of products is not provided by the legislation of the country, an explanation letter shall be submitted.