Issuance of a permit for entry (exit) into the territory (from the territory) of a foreign state by carriers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, carrying out regular road transport of passengers and baggage in international traffic
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of “electronic licensing” portal which is opened after clicking “Order online service” choose necessary subtype of activity and click “Next”.
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service at the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document (required for identification).
- A copy of the agreement on joint activities with a foreign carrier.
- Application for the issuance of a foreign permit for the regular transportation of passengers and baggage valid for one calendar year.
- A document confirming the payment to the budget of the amount of the fee for departure from the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of domestic vehicles transporting passengers and baggage in international traffic on a regular basis, with the receipt of a foreign permit for one calendar year in accordance with international agreements of the Republic of Kazakhstan, except for cases of payment via PSHEP (from the date of receipt of the notification).
State service is provided at the place of registration of the service recipient, in the order of priority without expedited service
Result of the service delivery
A foreign permit for the regular transportation of passengers and baggage for a period of one calendar year in paper form or a reasoned response to refuse to provide public services.