Provision of innovation grants for commercialization of technologies
How to get the service online
- Click «Order Service Online» button.
- Fill in the necessary data on the site.
How to get the service in «Center for Engineering and Technology Transfer» JSC (required documents):
- Preliminary proposal for an innovation grant in the form according to Annex 1 Preliminary proposal for an innovation grant for the commercialization of technologies to this Standard;
- Full offer for an innovation grant in the form according to Appendix 2 Full offer for an innovation grant for the commercialization of technologies to this Standard.
- Commercialization strategy according to the form, according to Appendix 3 Commercialization Strategy to this Standard.
- Draft calendar plan in the form, according to Appendix 4 Calendar plan to this Standard.
- The draft cost estimate with a breakdown of costs in the form, according to appendix 5 Cost estimate with a breakdown of costs to this Standard.
- For legal entities – a copy of the charter, the decision of the supreme body on submitting an application to the service provider, on granting the authority of the head or other authorized person to sign documents related to submitting an application and receiving an innovation grant.
- Information about the absence (presence) of debt, accounting for which is maintained in the state revenue bodies.
- Copies of preliminary contracts and (or) agreements, including license agreements, for the supply of equipment (if available).
- Copies of contracts for the transportation (delivery) of equipment (if available).
- Technical specification for the development of a software product, in which, in addition to the requirements for the software product, the required specialists are specified, their number in the context of specialization with a description of the types, volumes, terms and payment for their work (in the case of software product development).
- Commercial offers for the purchased equipment, as well as alternative offers in the amount of at least two.
- Commercial offers for services and (or) works purchased for the implementation of the project in the amount of at least two.
- Copies of certificates, diplomas and other documents confirming the qualifications of the project team members.
If an application is submitted through the portal, the documents specified in paragraphs 5, 7, 8 and 12 are provided in the form of electronic copies.
- a document confirming the completion of the acceleration program.
Result of the service delivery
Stage 1 - approval by the Council of the preliminary proposal and a decision on admission (refusal of admission) to the second stage;
Stage 2 - the decision of the Council on the provision (non-provision) of an innovation grant.