Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity document (required for identification).
- Document on recognition and (or) nostrification of educational documents of an applicant who has received medical education in other States and in international or foreign educational institutions (their branches), issued in accordance with the Rules for recognition and nostrification of educational documents approved by order of the Minister of education and science of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 10, 2008 No. 8 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 5135). Service recipients who have graduated from educational organizations in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan provide a diploma of medical education and a document on completion of an internship, residency, or clinical residency in the claimed specialty (if any).
- Document confirming the implementation of clinical practice in the claimed specialty, issued in the country of residence of the service recipient. This document is not provided by first-time employees.
- Documents confirming the completion of advanced training in the claimed specialty for the last five years, in a total amount of at least 108 hours. The document is not provided by individuals before the expiration of 5 years from the date of graduation. Persons who have a break from work in the claimed specialty for more than 5 years, to obtain a certificate, undergo advanced training in the claimed specialty in the total amount of at least 216 hours. If there is no indication of hours, the calculation is carried out in accordance with paragraph 15 of the Rules for advanced training and retraining of medical and pharmaceutical personnel, as well as the qualification requirements for organizations implementing programs of additional medical and pharmaceutical education, approved by order of the acting Minister of health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated November 11, 2009 No. 691 (registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 5904).
- Proof of employment. The document is not provided by persons who start working for the first time after graduation from an educational institution.
- Permission to attract foreign labor, issued to the employer (health organization), the local Executive body of regions, cities of national significance and the capital. Permission is not granted to foreign specialists permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as foreign employees who are citizens of States parties to the Treaty on the Eurasian economic Union of may 29, 2014.
- A document on the change of name, patronymic (if any), surname, or on the conclusion of marriage (matrimony) or on the dissolution of marriage (matrimony), for foreign persons who have changed their name, patronymic (if any), surname after receiving their education documents.
A document issued in a foreign language is additionally provided with a notarized translation in the state and Russian languages.
Service recipients submit documents for obtaining a certificate according to the list no earlier than 30 calendar days before the expiration of the existing certificate.
For the implementation of clinical practice, invited in the framework of seminars, trainings (master classes)