Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), familiarize with the notification of your request's processing that will come within admonished time.
How to get the service in a state body or «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- at the location of tax agent - by the legal entities- non-residents, operating in the Republic of Kazakhstan without a permanent institution, by foreigners or persons without citizenship;
- at the location of a permanent institution by the legal entities- non-residents, operating in the Republic of Kazakhstan through the permanent establishment;
- at the place of stay (residence) in the Republic of Kazakhstan - by foreigners or stateless persons paying taxes from revenues and sources in the Republic of Kazakhstan independently.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient