Appeals received by the authorized body after 18: 30 hours, due to the end of working hours, will be registered from 9:00 hours of the next working day.
With the help of this service you may write and send message to state agency from the list. You have the guarantee that you message will be delivered and you can see it’s status and receive the respond.
How to do?
- Authorize at the portal www.egov.kz.
- Choose the service “Electronic addresses”.
- Complete the form. Complete the submitted form. The necessary attachments can be attached by 6 (six) separate files (each from 10 to 15 MB) with a total size of up to 60-90 MB. By selecting the state body you need in the "Recipient" field, you will find out the permissible amount of attachments. If you send to a government agency where a unified electronic document management system (EDMS) is installed, the size of each file is allowed up to 15 MB (and only 90 MB, respectively).
- Sign with EDS.
- Send it to the state agency.
In the process of the document consideration to the personal account of the user will come:
- Notification of the delivery.
- Notification on the address registration with the indication of the date, responsible officer and registration number given at the state agency; or notification with the refusal in the registration of the address.
- Notification of redirection to the implementation with indication of the responsible person and deadlines.
- Notification about the implementation with indication of the responsible person, date of the implementation, information about the results of the address or information about redirection of the address to other subjects or authorized persons according to their qualifications.
- Information on the results of the address or information about the direction of the issue to central or local executive agencies in accordance with their competency.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR RECEIVING SOCIAL AND LABOR SPHERE SERVICES AVAILABLE IN PAPER FORMAT