How to get the service online
- Go to the button "Request online" (to receive services you must be registered on the site eokno.gov.kz).
- Fill in the required fields on the website eokno.gov.kz and sign a request for EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of the application in your account on the portal “Single window of the Republic of Kazakhstan for export-import operations”.
How to get the service in a state agency
- Documents confirming the existence and ownership of intellectual property rights (certificate, license agreement, extract from the state register of trademarks of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of legal status of the trademark on international registration) or other documents that the right holder or another person representing the interests of the right holder may submit in confirmation of their rights to intellectual property (originals or their notarized copies).
- Power of attorney issued by the holder to the person representing his interests.
- Images of distinctive features of original goods containing intellectual property, and goods containing signs of violation of intellectual property rights.
- Obligation of the right holder or another person representing the interests of the right holder to indemnify property damage to the declarant and other persons that may arise in connection with the suspension of the release of goods containing intellectual property, in respect of which it is assumed that they are goods with violation of intellectual property rights , - in cases where it will be established that the goods are not goods in violation of intellectual property rights.
- The claimant’s liability insurance contract for causing harm to other persons.
At the same time, the insurance amount can not be less than 1000 times the monthly calculation index established for the relevant fiscal year by the law on the republican budget.