Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button (to get the services you must be registered on the website eokno.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary fields at eokno.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal "Single Window of the Republic of Kazakhstan for Export - Import Operations".
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
For a preliminary decision on the origin of the goods:
- Application. Application should contain information about:
- the applicant (surname, name, patronymic (if it is indicated in the identity document) or the name, place of residence or location);
- product (full commercial name, company name (trademark), basic technical and commercial characteristics (functional purpose, variety, brand, model, item, description of individual and transport packaging), code in accordance with the Commodity Nomenclature of Foreign Economic Activities, cost);
- the materials from which the goods are made, their origin, codes in accordance with the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, cost;
- production and technological operations committed for the manufacture of goods;
- payment of customs duty for making a preliminary decision on the origin of the goods.
a copy of the document confirming the payment of customs duty for making a preliminary decision on classification goods.
Certificates of the chambers of commerce and (or) other expert organizations of the country (group of countries, customs union of countries, region or part of the country) of the manufacturer of the goods and a certificate of origin of the goods for which a preliminary the decision on the origin of the goods should be attached to the statement of the preliminary decision on the origin of the goods.
The application for making a preliminary decision on the origin of the goods may be accompanied by other documents confirming the information specified therein: test reports, opinions of experts from expert organizations, which contain the results of the product research, documents confirming the transaction involving the movement of goods across the customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union , calculation of the cost of goods produced, commercial accounts, accounting documents, a detailed description of the technological about the process of manufacturing the goods and other documents showing that the goods were fully received, produced or subjected to sufficient processing (processing) in the territory of the country (group of countries, customs union of countries, region or part of the country) of origin of goods, photographs, drawings, drawings , product passports and other documents necessary for making a preliminary decision on the origin of goods.
Samples and / or samples of goods may also be attached to the application for making a preliminary decision on the origin of the goods.
To obtain a duplicate:
- Free form application.
The duplicate of the preliminary decision on the origin of the goods reflects all the information contained in the original preliminary decision on the origin of the goods, including the registration number and the date of the preliminary decision on the origin of the goods, and the “Duplicate” mark.