How to obtain service online
- Sign in on the portal and press the “Order service online” button.
- Fill in an application. Attach the following:
- document confirming the publication of an announcement on termination of the activity of a legal entity in mass media;
- resolution of legal entity`s property owner or of authorized body or of legal entity`s body that is authorized thereto in constituent documents sealed by legal entity’s stamp;
- document on legal entity`s stamp liquidation;
- National Bank notification on annulment of issue of shares (for joint-stock companies);
- application and branch (representative office) statute in case of de-registration of a branch or representative office.
- Pay the state duty for service delivery.
More details about payment
- the service can be obtained by the registered legal entities, branches and representative offices except banks, political parties, branches and representative offices thereof ;
- to legal entities that are small and medium businesses, the service is provided free of charge.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
A legal entity, in whose share the state participates, submits a statement with a register holder's note.
An application for state registration of liquidation of a legal entity shall be submitted to the registering authority not earlier than two months after the date of publication of information on the liquidation of the legal entity.
- The decision of the owner of the property of a legal entity or a body authorized by the owner or a body of a legal entity authorized for this by constituent documents, sealed by a legal entity (with the exception of private entrepreneurship entities).
- A document confirming the publication in periodicals distributed throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of information on the liquidation of a legal entity, the procedure and timing for filing claims by creditors.
The term for filing claims may not be less than two months from the date of publication of the liquidation announcement, except in cases of bankruptcy. In case of bankruptcy, creditors' claims for bankruptcy must be filed no later than one month from the date of publication of the announcement of the procedure for filing claims by creditors.
- Certificate of cancellation of bonds and (or) shares and (or) report on the results of the redemption of bonds or a letter from the authorized body that performs state regulation of the securities market, about the absence of registered with the authorized body that carries out state regulation of the securities market, issues of shares and (or) bonds.
- Document on the destruction of the seal of a legal entity (if available).
- Receipt or other document confirming the payment to the budget of the registration fee for the termination of activities of legal entities belonging to non-profit organizations and deregistration of their branches and representative offices or a document confirming payment to the State Corporation "Government for Citizens" except for legal entities belonging to small and medium-sized businesses.
- Constituent documents of a legal entity not related to a private business entity, with the exception of a joint stock company.
- In cases stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the following shall be additionally provided:
- for the subject of a natural monopoly, the prior consent of the authorized body exercising leadership in the fields of natural monopolies and in regulated markets is granted;
- for state registration of the termination of a state enterprise privatized as a property complex, the recipient of the service shall be:
- application for state registration of the termination of activities, in the form established by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan (local executive body) on the privatization of the state enterprise as a property complex;
- copy of the contract of sale of the state enterprise property complex;
- copy of the transfer act of the state enterprise;
- a document confirming payment for state registration of the termination of a legal entity.
- To deregister a branch and a representative office, recipients of public services provide the following documents:
- Regulations on the branch (representative office);
- Receipts or other document confirming payment to the budget of the registration fee for withdrawal of a branch (representative office) from the account registration.
The state registration of the termination of a legal entity liquidated by a court decision shall be carried out on the basis of a court decision and a court ruling on the completion of liquidation proceedings.
Withdrawal from the registration registration of a branch (representative office) of a legal entity in respect of which the court issued a decision on compulsory liquidation is carried out on the basis of such a decision with a provision on the branch (representative office).
Removal from the registration registration of a branch (representative office) of a legal entity in respect of which the court made a decision on declaring the debtor bankrupt and liquidating it with initiating bankruptcy proceedings is carried out on the basis of a court decision that has entered into legal force on the completion of the bankruptcy procedure.