Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to obtain service online
- Sign in on the portal and press the “Order service online” button.
- Fill in an application. Attach the following:
- document confirming the publication of an announcement on termination of the activity of a legal entity in mass media;
- resolution of legal entity`s property owner or of authorized body or of legal entity`s body that is authorized thereto in constituent documents sealed by legal entity’s stamp;
- document on legal entity`s stamp liquidation;
- National Bank notification on annulment of issue of shares (for joint-stock companies);
- application and branch (representative office) statute in case of de-registration of a branch or representative office.
- Pay the state duty for service delivery.
More details about payment
- the service can be obtained by the registered legal entities, branches and representative offices except banks, political parties, branches and representative offices thereof ;
- to legal entities that are small and medium businesses, the service is provided free of charge.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
Legal entity, in whose share the state participates, submits a statement with a register holder's note.
- The decision of the owner of the property of the legal entity or the body authorized by the owner or the body of the legal entity authorized to do so by the constituent documents, sealed with the seal of the legal entity. If the legal entity is a private business entity, the documents are not required to be sealed.
- Document confirming the publication in periodicals distributed throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan of information on the liquidation of a legal entity, the procedure and timing for filing claims by creditors.
- The term for filing claims may not be less than two months from the date of publication of the liquidation announcement, except in cases of bankruptcy. In case of bankruptcy, creditors' claims for bankruptcy must be filed no later than one month from the date of publication of the announcement of the procedure for filing claims by creditors.
- Certificate of cancellation of bonds and (or) shares and (or) report on the results of the redemption of bonds or a letter from the authorized body that performs state regulation of the securities market, about the absence of registered with the authorized body that carries out state regulation of the securities market, issues of shares and (or) bonds.
- A document confirming the payment to the State Corporation "Government for Citizens" for the state registration of the termination of the activity of a legal entity that is a commercial organization, with the exception of legal entities that are small and medium-sized businesses.
An application for state registration of the liquidation of a legal entity is submitted to the registration authority no earlier than two months after the publication of information on the liquidation of the legal entity.
The state registration of the termination of the activity of a legal entity, in respect of which a court has issued a decision on the compulsory liquidation of a legal entity, is carried out on the basis of such a decision that has entered into legal force.
The state registration of the termination of the legal person against whom court issued decision on compulsory liquidation of the legal entity, on the basis of this decision, entered into force
Branch (representative office) is subject to deregistration on the basis of