How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
Service recipient (or his legal representative or at the request of a medical organization)
- Identity document, in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Identity Documents" (required for personal identification).
- For residents of the city of Baikonur - certificate of the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
- Information on bank account number in organization issuing monthly payments or special account of institution of the penitentiary system.
- Copy of court order, confirming the right to receive capitalized amounts, containing information on capitalization period, amount of capitalized payments on compensation for harm:
- upon receipt of the amounts of capitalized payments from the state – entered into force decision (resolution, definition) on the imposition of liability for the payment of capitalized payments for damages to the state.
- upon receipt of the amounts of capitalized payments at the expense of the property of the liquidated legal entity – determination (decision) on completion of bankruptcy proceedings with the approval of the final report of the bankruptcy Trustee, the materials of which contain a transcript for each creditor of the first stage.
The right to receive capitalized amounts can also be confirmed by an archival document of the court or the state archive containing information about the capitalization period, the amount of capitalized payments for compensation for damage.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.