Assignment of state social disability allowance
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature). In the application, specify a personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or a second-tier bank (Halyk Bank JSC).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get a service from a government agency or from "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (or his/her representative based on a power of attorney)
- Submits an application in the Form 1 to the Public Corporation.
- Submits an application in the Form 3, when applying via a service provider.
- An identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, national ID of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, candas certificate issued prior to provision of citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (for identification).
- A disability certificate in the form approved by the Order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of January 30, 2015 No. 44 "On approval of the Rules for conducting medical and social assessment" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts under No. 10589).
One of the following documents is submitted, if available:
- A decision of the Interdepartmental Expert Council to establish the causal connection of diseases, disabilities of persons exposed to radiation.
- A decision of the Central Military Medical Commission.
- The certificate of illness issued by a hospital or the statement of the military medical commission.
- Birth certificates for the disabled children up to sixteen years old (an extract from a vital record on birth or a certificate of registration of an act of civil status issued by the civil registration authorities)
- A marriage certificate (certificate of civil status registration) or a divorce certificate or an extract from vital record about marriage (if a surname of a parent/guardian changes).
When establishing guardianship (custodianship), a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (custodianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, a notary attests the correctness of the translation of a document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subclause 9) clause 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".
Result of the service delivery
Notification on the assignment (refusal to assign) of an allowance.
Public service delivery format: electronic and (or) in paper.
On the portal, notification on assignment of state social disability allowance is sent to the personal account of a service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by digital signature of an authorized employee of a service provider.
The public service delivery result is issued upon presentation of a national ID during a personal visit of a service recipient (or his/her representative under a power of attorney) based on a slip on receipt of the relevant documents.
Public Corporation informs a service recipient on the decision made by sending an SMS notification to a service recipient`s phone number.