Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Submitt application form in accordance with Annex 1 to the state-owened corporation "Government for citizens";
- Submitt application form in accordance with Annex 3 to the territorial unit of the committee of labor and social protection;
- identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, identity card of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, oralman's certificate before obtaining citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (required for identification of an individual);
- Certificate of disability
In addition, depending on their availability, the following documents are submitted:
- Decision of the Interdepartmental Expert Council on the establishment of a causal relation between diseases, disability of persons exposed to radiation exposure.
- Decision of the Central Military Medical Commission.
- Certificate of illness issued by the hospital, or the conclusion of the military medical commission.
- Certificate of birth of a disabled child up to sixteen years of age (extract from the birth certificate or certificate of registration of the civil status record issued by the civil status registration authorities).
- Marriage certificate (certificate of civil status registration) or certificate of divorce or an extract from the marriage record (if the name of the parent/guardian is changed).
In case of establishment of guardianship (guardianship), the document confirming establishment of guardianship (guardianship) is submitted.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, the notary certifies the correctness of the document translation into Kazakh or Russian.
In the state Corporation Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.