How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach the scan copies of documents to the application:
- the documents confirming the income of a family. The order of calculation of the cumulative income of the family applying for receiving the housing help is defined by authorized body in the sphere of the housing relations;
- account about the sizes of monthly contributions to the maintenance of a house;
- account on consumption of utilities;
- receipt account for services of telecommunications or the copy of the contract for rendering communication services;
- the account about the rent size for use of the dwelling rented by local administration in private housing stock shown by local administration.
- See the processed certificate in your personal account (in the History of Services section).
NOTE: The maximum admissible volume of the enclosed documents, shouldn't exceed more than 1 MB.
State service is provided at the place of permanent registration of the service recipient
How to get online service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (necessary documents)
- ID and it’s copy.
- Documents confirming the income of the family (certificate of income for 3 months preceding the month of treatment, for each member of the family).
- A certificate from the place of work or a certificate of registration as an unemployed person (with the exception of information obtained from the relevant state information systems).
- Information about alimony for children and other dependents.
- Bank account.
- A bill of the amount of monthly contributions for the maintenance of a residential house (the amount of expenses for common house needs, maintenance of the house, meters, repairs, public utility services, etc.).
- A bill for consumption of utilities.
- Receipt account for services of telecommunications or the copy of the contract for rendering communication services.
- The account about the rent size for use of the dwelling rented by local administration in private housing stock shown by local administration.
The housing help is provided for payment of:
- housing maintenance costs to the citizens living in the privatized inhabited apartments or being tenants of housing in the state housing stock;
- utilities and communication services;
- a rent for use of the dwelling rented by local administration in private housing stock;
- costs of the single-phase counter of the electric power.
*Online service can be providet to citizens of Aktau, Aktobe, Atyrau, Karagandy, Kokshetau, Kostanai, Kyzylorda, Pavlodar, Petropavlovsk, Taldykorgan, Taraz, Uralsk, Ust-Kamenogorsk, Shymkent, cities of republican status Almaty and Astana. Service is also available in a number of regions of RK.
To see the full list of available regions of RK