Issuance of seafarer identity card of the Republic of Kazakhstan
How to get service in state body (necessary documents):
- Application-questionnaire on issuance of seafarer identity card.
- Personal identity document:
- for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan - personal identity document of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan who permanently live abroad, passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan with a note of consulate registration in foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- for the foreign citizens who permanently live on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan – foreigner residence permit in the Republic of Kazakhstan and personal identity document of service receiver issued by the government of citizenship (allegiance) recognized as an identity document in accordance with legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- for stateless persons who permanently live on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, - identity card of stateless person;
- The document confirming that service receiver works at any quality on the shipside within its cabin crew (in case of absence diplomas, qualified and special certificates of specialist confirming correspondence of the professional preparation level, as well as medical reference in the form confirmed by the authorized body in the sphere of healthcare are received;
- Document confirming labor activity of service receiver (labor book, extract from it, work place reference, sailor’s book) or reference from the education place.
As the document confirming the work of service receiver on ship, service provider is provided with following documents:
- Ship owner presentation registered in established order on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan and which has a right to take on the captain and ship crew members.
- Sailor’s book with a note on position of service receiver took on ship.
- Crew list of ship leaved the harbor of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in exceptional cases if needed the change of crew member set out on a ship voyage).
Result of the service delivery
Seafarer identity card of the Republic of Kazakhstan or motivated response about a failure.