How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Complete e-request and sign it with EDS.
Attach the following documents to request:
- If necessary pay for the service online.
4. In personal cabinet (in the field "History of services payment") familiarize with the notification of your request's processing that will come within admonished time.
*Through the portal available only change of the documents for documents of new breed. In other cases the service is delivered at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC or authorized agency.
Required documents to submit at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC or authorized agency
Two photo illustrations in the format of 3,5x4,5 сm, corresponding to the age of the customer at the time of registration (when issued on paper in the absence of registration points of the RP DRP, as well as failure of communication channels with the RP DRP or its equipment breakdown)
Receipt of state fee payment (persons exempt from payment present proof documents).
- One of the following documents:
- birth certificate (at the reception of ID card on reaching 16 years old, at the reception of passport before 16 years) and the ID card of one of the parents (to confirm the child’s citizenship). Notarized statement of consent from the foreigner parent to receive the child identity documents of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in case of birth of a child outside the Republic of Kazakhstan and different citizenship of parents, one of whom was a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan at the time of childbirth and both parents at that time had a permanent residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- passport of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen (in case of exchange of passport, loss of identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- ID card of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen (when exchanging an identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, losing a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan or obtaining it for the first time);
- the inquiry of established form on reception in citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which issued by law enforcement agencies (at reception of documents in connection with acceptance in citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- the certificate on returning, given out by foreign establishments of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in case of passport loss of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizens temporarily were abroad);
- free-form written application (upon the addressing on the question of the ID card and (or) passport, nation's change, establishung data with the changes in the birth records).
ID card is issued to citizens of RK from 16 years old and is valid in the Republic of Kazakhstan. ID card is valid through 10 years.
Passport of RK citizen is issued voluntarily irrespective of age, it identifies person abroad. Passport is valid through 10 years.
**Exempt from payment of state duty for registration of citizens of the RK:
- Heroes of Socialist Labor;
- persons awarded the Order of Glory of three classes and three grades of Labor Glory, "Altyn Kyran", "Otan", awarded the title "Halyk Qaһarmany" "Qazaqtyn Yenbek Yeri";
- mothers with many children who are awarded the title "Mother-Heroine", "Altyn alqa","Kumis alqa";
- participants of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them, persons awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, people who have worked (served for) at least six months to June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 and awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for hard work and an impeccable military service in the rear During the Great Patriotic War, invalids, as well as one of the parents of a child with disabilities;
- the elderly and disabled people living in health and social care institutions for elderly and disabled people of general type, the students of boarding schools, vocational schools and vocational schools that are on full state support and living in dormitories;
- citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster.