How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete e-request indicating necessary information and attaching following documents:
- If necessary pay for the service online.
- Sign request with EDS.
Note*: Through the portal available only change of the documents for documents of new breed. In other cases the service is delivered at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC or authorized agency.
Within the frames of pilot implementation is available only for citizens of Astanа.
Required documents to submit at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC or authorized agency
Two photo illustrations in the format of 3,5x4,5 сm
- Receipt of state fee payment (persons exempt from payment present proof documents).
- One of the following documents:
- birth certificate (at the reception of ID card on reaching 16 years old, at the reception of passport before 16 years);
- passport of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen (at the exchange of documents);
- ID card of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizen (at the exchange of ID card, at the reception of passport on reaching 16 years old);
- the inquiry of established form on reception in citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which issued by law enforcement agencies (at reception of documents in connection with acceptance in citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- the certificate on returning, given out by foreign establishments of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in case of passport loss of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizens temporarily were abroad);
- free-form written application (upon the addressing on the question of the ID card and (or) passport, nation's change, establishung data with the changes in the birth records).
Applicant should present two photos in the size of 3.5x4.5 cm. Scanned copies, printed or edited photos are not accepted. At Pubic services centers citizens may be shot for free at documents submission.
ID card is issued to citizens of RK from 16 years old and is valid in the Republic of Kazakhstan. ID card is valid through 10 years.
Passport of RK citizen is issued voluntarily irrespective of age, it identifies person abroad. Passport is valid through 10 years. Term of validity may be prolonged by the authorized agency for one more year.
Note. Exempt from payment of state duty for registration of citizens of the RK:
The elderly and disabled people living in health and social care institutions for elderly and disabled people of general type, the students of boarding schools, vocational schools and vocational schools that are on full state support and living in dormitories; immigrants (repatriates) to acquire the nationality of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of Socialist Labor, persons awarded the Order of Glory of three classes and three grades of Labor Glory, "Altyn Kyran", "Otan", awarded the title "Halyk Qaһarmany" "Qazaqtyn Yenbek Yeri"; mothers with many children who are awarded the title "Mother-Heroine", "Altyn alqa","Kumis alqa", participants of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them, persons awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, people who have worked (served for) at least six months to June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 and awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for hard work and an impeccable military service in the rear During the Great Patriotic War, invalids, as well as one of the parents of a child with disabilities, citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster.
Full name of the service: Issue of passports and Identity cards to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.