Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
The public service is temporarily provided in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC only
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
Attach the following documents to request:
- If necessary pay for the service online.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) ), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The service can only be obtained through the portal if the identity document (i.e. the date of issue of the identity card must be before 01.01.2015) and the passport (i.e. the date of issue of the passport must be before 01.01.2010) are exchanged for a new document. In all other cases (including when the document expires, payment for acceleration, change of surname, first name and patronymic, theft and loss, date of issue of identity card – 01.01.2015 and passport – 01.01.2010), the service is provided only in the NC JSC «State Corporation «Government for citizens» or the authorized body.
Required documents to submit at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC or authorized agency
In case of personal appeal of the service recipient (for children and citizens recognized by the court as legally incompetent, their legal representatives (parents, guardians, Trustees) with the provision of documents confirming the authority to represent them):
- Receipt of state fee payment (persons exempt from payment in accordance with article 622 of the Tax code, present proof documents).
- Two photos measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters, corresponding to the age of the service recipient at the time of registration of the form;
Photos are made by the method of photo printing from one negative on dense photo paper, strictly in full face on a light background, with a neutral facial expression and a closed mouth, in which the face occupies about 75 % of the total area of the photo. Images made by computer scanning, modeling or Photocopying are not allowed. When photographing, hats are not allowed, except for covering the head for religious or medical reasons, in this case the face remains open from the lower border of the chin to the forehead, the shadows from the headdress on the face are not allowed. Eyes open, clearly are visible and not closed the rigid. The rim of the glasses does not close the eyes, reflective and sunglasses are not allowed. In addition, photographs of the documented person in uniform are not allowed.
When providing public services through the information system "Registration point "Documentation and registration of the population" (hereinafter – IS RP DRP) photographing of the service recipient is made in IS RP DRP according to the requirements of international standards and without payment.
The photo image of the service recipient is entered into the electronic form by photographing, the signature of the service recipient-through the signature scanner.
- One of the following documents:
- birth certificate (upon receipt of the identity card on reaching 16 years of age when applying for a passport under 16) and ID of one of the parents (to identify and confirm the nationality of the child). A notarized letter of consent from the parent of an alien to receive child identity documents of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (in case of birth outside of the Republic of Kazakhstan and parents have different citizenship, one of which by the time of birth were citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan and both parents at that time had a permanent residence outside the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- the passport of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (at the exchange of documents, the loss of the identity card of the citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan (when exchanging an identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, losing a passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan or receiving it for the first time);
- certificate of admission to the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan of the established form issued by the internal Affairs bodies (upon receipt of documents in connection with the admission to the citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- certificate of return issued by foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if the passport is lost by a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan who was temporarily abroad);
- a written application in any form (when applying for the restoration of lost identity cards and (or) passports, change of nationality, identification data with changes to the birth certificate) or a ticket-notification from the criminal prosecution authority that accepted the application for theft or theft of identity cards and (or) passports as a criminal offense.
ID card is issued to citizens of RK from 16 years old and is valid in the Republic of Kazakhstan. ID card is valid through 10 years.
Passport of RK citizen is issued voluntarily irrespective of age, it identifies person abroad. Passport is valid through 10 years.
**Exempt from payment of state duty for registration of citizens of the RK:
- Heroes of Socialist Labor;
- persons awarded the Order of Glory of three classes and three grades of Labor Glory, "Altyn Kyran", "Otan", awarded the title "Halyk Qaһarmany" "Qazaqtyn Yenbek Yeri";
- mothers with many children who are awarded the title "Mother-Heroine", "Altyn alqa","Kumis alqa";
- participants of the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to them, persons awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for selfless work and impeccable military service in the rear during the Great Patriotic War, people who have worked (served for) at least six months to June 22, 1941 to May 9, 1945 and awarded orders and medals of the former Soviet Union for hard work and an impeccable military service in the rear During the Great Patriotic War, invalids, as well as one of the parents of a child with disabilities;
- the elderly and disabled people living in health and social care institutions for elderly and disabled people of general type, the students of boarding schools, vocational schools and vocational schools that are on full state support and living in dormitories;
- citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster.