Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Identity card;
- The statement in the form of the electronic document with summary of purpose of the technologies, technical devices, materials applied on hazardous production facilities, dangerous technical devices and area of their application;
- Electronic copy of expert opinion *.
* The expert opinion should contain the requirements stipulated in the appendix to the standard of the public service “Issuing permits for the use of technologies, technical devices, materials used at hazardous production facilities, hazardous technical devices”