Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service at the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC:
For license and (or) annex to a license obtaining:
For renewed license and (or) annex to a license:
For duplicate of a license and (or) annex to a license:
State service is provided at the place of permanent registration of the service recipient
Result of the service delivery
A license and (or) annex to a license or a renewed license and (or) annex to a license or a duplicate of a license and (or) annex to a license for the right to engage in activities for the irregular transportation of passengers by buses, minibuses in intercity interregional, interdistrict (intercity intraregional) and international traffic, as well as the regular transportation of passengers by buses, minibuses in international traffic, or a reasoned response to the denial of public services.