Implementation of the "Enbek" State Productive Employment and Mass Entrepreneurship Development Program for 2017-2021 Printable versionLast update: 14.05.2021
The "Enbek" state productive employment and mass entrepreneurship development program for 2017-2021 (the State Program) has been implemented in 4 directions. In this article you will find explanations on all areas of the State program, you will find out where to go to take part and what package of documents you need to collect for that.
About the State program
The goal of the State Program is to promote productive employment of the population and involve the citizens into the entrepreneurship.
The tasks of the State program are:
- Technical and vocational education training in line with the needs of the labor market.
- Short-term vocational training requested by the employers and according to the qualifications and skills in demand in the labor market.
- Training within the framework of the project “Manghilik yel zhastary - industriyaga!" ("Serpin").
- Vocational training of the employees working under employment contract, including of the laid-off employees.
- Training on the basics of entrepreneurship under the "Bastau Business" project.
- Expansion of micro-crediting in the rural settlements, towns, cities and single-industry towns.
- Guaranteeing of the loans/microcredits in the rural settlements and towns, cities and single-industry towns.
- Provision of the government grants for the implementation of new business ideas.
- Provision of active measures to promote employment of the population and conduct social vocational guidance for the unemployed and certain categories of the employed determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Increased labor mobility.
- Development of a unified digital employment platform.
- Implementation of complex measures of the national project "Zhastar - el tiregi".
The State program implementation is in the following areas:
1) Provision of technical and vocational education and short-term vocational training for the State program participants;
2) mass entrepreneurship development;
3) labor market development through the employment promotion and labor mobility;
4) implementation of complex measures of the national project "Zhastar - el tiregi".
The State Program participants are young people under the age of 29, the unemployed and certain categories of the employed, determined by the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
FIRST DIRECTION: PROVISION OF TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND SHORT-TERM VOCATIONAL TRAINING FOR THE STATE PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS
SECOND DIRECTION: MASS ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT
THE THIRD DIRECTION: DEVELOPMENT OF THE LABOR MARKET THROUGH FACILITATION OF EMPLOYMENT AND MOBILITY OF LABOR RESOURCES