Public procurement portal Printable versionLast update: 27.04.2021
Public procurement portal (goszakup.gov.kz) is the state information system that enables conducting public procurement online.
The portal provides a capability to publish information on the needs of customers in goods, works, services as well as on their consolidation, execution of procurement procedures, supplier selection, conclusion of electronic contracts and execution thereof.
The functionality of the portal includes:
- registration of a process participants;
- public procurement planning;
- execution of electronic public procurements, including exchange with electronic documents between a customer and a potential supplier;
- provision of information on public procurements that are planned or under execution and those that were executed;
- provision and publication of data included into the public procurement registers;
- generation of statistics and reports;
- gathering of information on executed public procurements;
- publication of clarifications and reference information.
The tasks solved by the system:
- It creates equal competitive conditions among suppliers;
- It ensures a quick access to accumulated information;
- It considerably reduces a paper workflow;
- It increases transparency and openness of public procurement process;
- It reduces the number of violations in public procurement process.
- It reduces budget expenses for acquisition of goods, works and services for government needs;
- It ensures a single procedure for generation and publication of state order.
How to work with the portal
To participate in electronic public procurements, one need to have a digital signature, be registered as a user while an organization should be registered as customer, organizer or supplier.
Guidelines on how to register are published in a separate section.
In “Help” section of the portal one can find detailed guidelines, which will help to execute, organize public procurements or participate in them:
Also, in “Help” section, one can familiarize with guidelines on how to organize and execute procurements pursuant to the Rules for execution of procurement of goods, works and services by national managing holdings, national holdings, national companies and organizations, fifty or more percent of the voting shares (stakes in the authorized capital) of which directly or indirectly belong to national managing holding, national holding, national company (as of October 31, 2019, No.1201); Rules for arrangement of meals for students in secondary education organizations, as well as for the purchase of goods related to the provision of nutrition for children brought up and trained in pre-school organizations, educational organizations for orphans and children left without parental care (as of June 08, 2020, No. 235).
To view information on the procurements executed by government agencies, one need to go to announcements, lots sections, while procurements of quasi-public sector are available in a separate subsection.
Information on the results of public procurement/tender processes
The public procurement portal enables generating reports on annual plans of each government agency and its subordinate organizations. To do this, one needs to go to “Annual Plans” report subsection, set parameters (year, customer`s name and BIN) and generate a report either on the portal or download it in Excel format.
Report F.1 on executed public procurements of goods, works and services is generated via this page. A report can be filtered by the following parameters:
- Customer`s BIN
- Report administrator
- Funding source
- Budget types (republican or local)
- Plan item type (procurements that exceed or does not exceed a financial year, procurements against relative economy)
- LSC (code from the Legal Status Classifier)
- CGWS (code from the Catalogue of Goods, Works and Services)
Also, there is a capability available to generate report F.4 indicating information on the volume of procurement from domestic manufacturers, who are included into the database of goods, works and services and supplier thereof integrated with the public procurement portal, provided for by the Commercial Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan. When generating a report, one needs to use the above filters and also indicate a public procurement method.
Capability to monitor and evaluate existing government procurement contracts
Monitoring of purchase prices of goods by procurement method or by reporting administrators is carried out in a special section.
Information on future procurements
In “Register of public procurement plans” section, one can familiarize with the list of current planned public procurements with capability to filter them using the following parameters:
- Name of plan item
- Customer`s name/BIN
- Procurement method
- Procurement term
- Financial year
- Place of delivery
- Procurement scope
- Entity characteristic
Also, there is a capability available to view statistics on approved plan items.
Statistics information can be viewed for each register:
- Register of unscrupulous participants of public procurements
- Register of public procurement participants
- Register of contracts
- Register of complaints
In “Registers” section there is a Register of qualified suppliers, which is the list of suppliers who have a capability to participate in procurements using “Pre-Qualification Tender” method.
In FLC section, one can familiarize with the conditions limiting participation of potential suppliers in procurement using "Pre-Qualification Tender" method, check financial stability of potential supplier, and also inspections performed during procurement using "Procurement from single source by direct conclusion of contracts" method.
An electronic database containing information and documents confirming the experience of potential suppliers, which is formed on public procurement portal, is located in the "Registers" section - Electronic Depository.
Public procurement by the way of competition
Public procurement by the way of auction
Public procurement by the way of request for quotation
Public procurement from a single source, through commodity exchanges
Conclusion of public procurement contract