User guidelines for registration in mobile government Printable versionLast update: 28.04.2020
Option 1. Registration in mgov via e-gov portal
In case if you are not registered on e-Gov portal
- Open e-Gov website clicking the following link: www.egov.kz.
- Fill in all the required data (IIN, password, e-mail).
- Select digital signature, indicate phone number and verification code that you will receive within a minute. Do not forget to familiarize with user agreement.
- After familiarization with user agreement click “Registration via digital signature” button.
- Fill in the fields
- “Fill in password” field
- “Fill in password again” field
- “Fill in e-mail” field
- Select digital signature certificate.
Indicate your phone number in “Indicate phone number” field and click “Obtain verification code” button.
- Fill in verification code.
- Click “Register” button.
In case if you are registered on e-Gov portal you will need to indicate your phone number to sign in. Click “Add phone number” button and user profile window will appear where you need to select digital signature, indicate your phone number and verification code which you will receive within a minute.
Option 2. Registration in MGOV via “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation
Registration procedure in MGOV can be performed by “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation staff. User should bring National ID, and also, fill in user agreement.