Guideline for registration in Mobile Government Printable versionLast update: 11.06.2020
Option 1. Registration in mgov via e-gov portal
In case if you are not registered on e-Gov portal
- Open e-Gov website clicking the following link: www.egov.kz.
- Fill in all the required data (IIN, password, e-mail).
- Select digital signature, indicate phone number and verification code that you will receive within a minute. Do not forget to familiarize with user agreement.
- After familiarization with user agreement click “Registration via digital signature” button.
- Fill in the fields
- “Fill in password” field
- “Fill in password again” field
- “Fill in e-mail” field
- Select digital signature certificate.
Indicate your phone number in “Indicate phone number” field and click “Obtain verification code” button.
- Fill in verification code.
- Click “Register” button.
In case if you are registered on e-Gov portal you will need to indicate your phone number to sign in. Click “Add phone number” button and user profile window will appear where you need to select digital signature, indicate your phone number and verification code which you will receive within a minute.
Option 2. Registration in mGov via the eGov mobile app.
To register in the Mobile Citizens Database (hereinafter: MCD), go to the authorization page and click "Registration in the Mobile Citizens Database" button.
In the page that opens, click "Virtual Assistant" button in the lower right corner, then click the camera icon for a video call to an operator.
Registration is carried out by means of a video call to a CSC operator, you need to have an identity card with you.
After successful registration, log in to the app using a one-time password.
If you have digital signature, log in to the app.
Go to "Profile", then to "Contact Details" section.
In the "Phone Number" field, click "Change" button on the right side.
In the window that opens, enter a new phone number.
Confirm a phone number by entering an SMS code that will be sent to a new phone number. Click "Continue" button.
Then, to change a phone number, enter "Quick Access Code", "Touch ID" or "Face ID".