Guideline for registration in Mobile Government Printable versionLast update: 21.12.2021
Option 1. Registration in mgov via e-gov portal
In case if you are not registered on e-Gov portal
- Open e-Gov website clicking the following link: www.egov.kz.
- Fill in all the required data (IIN, password, e-mail).
- Select digital signature, indicate phone number and verification code that you will receive within a minute. Do not forget to familiarize with user agreement.
- After familiarization with user agreement click “Registration via digital signature” button.
- Fill in the fields
- “Fill in password” field
- “Fill in password again” field
- “Fill in e-mail” field
- Select digital signature certificate.
Indicate your phone number in “Indicate phone number” field and click “Obtain verification code” button.
- Fill in verification code.
- Click “Register” button.
In case if you are registered on e-Gov portal you will need to indicate your phone number to sign in. Click “Add phone number” button and user profile window will appear where you need to select digital signature, indicate your phone number and verification code which you will receive within a minute.
Option 2. Registration in e-Gov Portal via eGov mobile app
The eGov mobile app makes it easier to register a new user.
After completing biometric identification, you will immediately:
- receive digital signature
- be registered in Mobile Citizens Database (MCD)
- be registered on e-Gov Portal (egov.kz).
To do this, you need to do the following:
- Click “Register” button on the authorization page.
- Digital ID page will open, enter your phone number, verification code from SMS and register in Digital ID.
- Complete video identification, allow eGov mobile to access your ID data and phone number.
- After successfully confirming your identity, you need to enter the answers to verification questions: your national ID number and date of birth, then click “Continue” button.
- “Issuance of Digital Signature” page will open. Fill in your e-mail and enter a password for digital signature (this password will also be a password for a Personal Account on e-Gov Portal, if you have not registered in Personal Account before), then click “Continue” button.
- In a new page, click “Continue” button.
- After successful registration, install a quick access code for the app and bind Face ID/Touch ID.