Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to obtain the service online (on www.elicense.kz portal):
- Press the button “Order the service online” and e-Licensing portal will open.
- Sign in or register on e-Licensing portal.
- After pushing “Order the service online” button, choose a required type of activity and press “Next”.
- Look through the required list of documents in public service passport and press “Order the service online” button.
- Indicate required data, fill in an application and sign it with EDS.
- Monitor the status of submitted application in the Personal Cabinet in “My applications” section. In “My licensing documents” section you can see obtained licenses and in “My notifications” section, notifications that you received.
The result of the provision of public services is issued through the non-profit joint stock company "State Corporation" Government for Citizens ".