Issuance of a license to banks, branches of non-resident banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan to conduct banking and other operations provided for by the banking legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get service in state body (necessary document):
To obtain a license to conduct additional banking and other operations:
- Application for a license to conduct banking and other operations.
- A copy of the document confirming payment of the license fee, except in cases of payment via the e-government payment gateway.
- Rules that define the General conditions for conducting additional types of banking operations.
To get a duplicate license (if the previously issued license was issued in paper form):
- Application in any form.
- A copy of the document confirming payment of the license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities when issuing a duplicate license, except in cases of payment via the e-government payment gateway.
To reissue the license:
- Application for renewal of the license.
- The original license, if one or more banking and other operations are excluded from the licensed activity (if the previously issued license was issued in paper form).
- A copy of the document confirming the payment of the license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities when the license is reissued, except in cases of payment via the e-government payment gateway.
- Copies of documents containing information about changes that served as the basis for reissuing the license, with the exception of documents whose information is contained in state information systems.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on issuance of license, renewal of license, issuing a duplicate license with the license application or the motivated answer about refusal in rendering of the state service.