How to get the service online (on e-Licensing Portal (www.elicense.kz)
- Click "Order Service Online" button on this page, then e-Licensing portal page will open in a new window.
- Sign in or register on the e-Licensing Portal.
- In the service datasheet, familiarize with the package of documents and click "Order Service Online" button or select the necessary subtypes of activity and click "Next" button.
- Specify the necessary data, fill in an application and sign it using digital signature.
- You can track the status of a submitted application in your personal account in the "My Applications" section. You can find out about obtaining a permit in the "My permits" section, on receipt of the notification in the "My notifications" section.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
- Application according to Appendix 2.
- Upon transfer of:
• Less valuable agricultural lands from one type to another and to more valuable types: an explanatory note with statements and proposals of coordinating authorized bodies of districts and cities in the field of agriculture and water management.
• Non–irrigated arable land to other less valuable type of agricultural land: an explanatory note with statements and proposals of coordinating regional authorized bodies in the field of agriculture and water management, environmental protection.
- Explication of lands that are to be transferred from one type to another.
- An act of field survey indicating location of agricultural land to be transferred, its area, type of use, reason for transfer and a drawing of a field survey showing an agricultural land to be transformed signed by representatives of departments of the coordinating authorized bodies and all interested authorized land users (owners) of these lands.
- Qualitative description of land plots.
- Information about technical condition of irrigation network, estuary irrigation system, irrigation facilities, as well as cost of fixed assets.
- If a land plot is located on an aerodrome adjacent territory: a permit issued in accordance with the Rules for issuing permits for activities that may pose a threat to the safety of aircraft flights approved by the Decree of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 504 as of May 12, 2011.