How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach to the application scan- copies of approved documents (see below the list of documents for necessary result of service rendering while applying in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal account (in the History of Services section) familiarize with the notification:
- on state registration of small craft (in case of application submission on state registration);
- on acceptance of application to «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (while submission of application on re-registration of craft certificate, issuance of duplicate, issuance of certificate with the stamp “Cancelled”, except cases of deregistration by the reason of technical consumption or death of the craft).