How to get the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website digital.baiterek.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary data at digital.baiterek.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal «Baiterek» National Managing Holding JSC.
How to obtain the service in "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" JSC (required documents):
the 1st stage of consideration:
1) application (in the form А-041 published on the Bank`s website);
2) abstracts from servicing banks issued no later than 30 days prior to application submission (with indication of information on average monthly turnover for current accounts for the previous 12 months, on balance on an applicant`s open accounts, on amount of outstanding loans (including, outstanding arrears) /or abstract on absence of arrears, on availability/non-availability of card-file No.2;
3) an applicant`s consent for issuance of credit report to a credit report recipient (Bank).
the 2nd stage of consideration:
- Financial documents of the applicant for the last 3 years and for the previous reporting date (consolidated and separate), participants/shareholders of an applicant (if they are legal entities) and guarantors - legal entities (in case if guarantors participate in an export operation):
- form No. 1 (balance sheet),
- form No. 2 (profit and loss statement),
- form No. 3 (cash flow statement),
- form No. 4 (report on changes in equity),
- an explanatory note to the financial statements in accordance with the requirements of the Bank (in the form of K-060),
- decoding of the articles of the statement of cash flows constituting more than 5% of the change in cash for the period,
- audited financial statements for legal entities for which an audit is required.
- A business plan and (or) a feasibility study indicating the date of its preparation, signed by a chairman, chief accountant/financial director and certified by an applicant’s seal and drawn up in accordance with the Bank’s requirements posted on the Bank’s web-resource, with the financial and economic appendix models in form and (or) in accordance with the requirements of the Bank posted on the Bank’s web-resource.
- Contracts for sales of products/services delivered by an applicant, buy-off contracts for applicant`s products/ оff-take contracts concluded pursuant to the Bank recommendations and published on the Bank’s web-resource.
- Contracts and/or preliminary contracts for the supply of goods, works and services, including those concluded as part of the implementation of an export operation and proposed for financing from borrowed funds of the Bank and concluded in accordance with the requirements of the Bank posted on the Bank's web-resource.
If a loan is supposed to be disbursed through the second-tier banks within the framework of the agreement on payments and transfers (agency agreement) concluded by the Bank, second-tier banks and the applicant, these documents are not required.
- Documents of an applicant/guarantor, participants/shareholders of an applicant/guarantor and other persons (in case of participation in the export operation):
- a document issued by an authorized body confirming the state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity (for non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan), documents confirming the address of the location (for non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- constituent documents with all changes and additions (charter, constituent agreement, if any), register (extract from the register) of shareholders/participants provided by the registrar, other documents on the basis of which the beneficial owner is established;
- information about the affiliated persons of an applicant in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- documents proving the identity of beneficial owners of legal entity (with the exception of cases when the specified data are available in the extract from the register of shareholders (participants);
- an order to take office of the head and the appointment of the chief accountant with the right to appropriate signatures of financial and other documents;
- identity documents of a chairman of legal entity and chief accountant of legal entity;
- for an individual (guarantor, participants/shareholders of an applicant/guarantor) - identification documents;
- a document certifying the registration in the authorized bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the right of entry, exit and stay of an individual - a non-resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, unless otherwise provided by international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan (for non-resident representatives of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- the consent of applicant’s participants/shareholders to issue a credit report about them to the recipient of the credit report (to the Bank), if the export operation is carried out by a special purpose company or “project company”;
- consent of a guarantor to issue a credit report on it to the recipient of the credit report (to the Bank).
- Documents on legal status of individuals stipulated by the List of documents required for execution of legal review of projects at Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, which is published on the Bank’s web-resource (Б-081).
- Documents related to collateral security stipulated by the List of documents required for execution of legal review of projects at Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, which is published on the Bank’s web-resource (Б-081).
- Permit documents to perform activities under the export operation (in case, if an applicant`s activity is performed based on licensing or permit procedures pursuant to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Permits and Notifications”.
- Notarized document with sample signatures of authorized individuals and an applicant`s seal impression.
- External evaluation related to legal review (if required).
- External evaluation on market valuation of property and/or guarantor`s dependability drawn up pursuant to the technical assignment for execution of evaluation as well as the Nabk recommendations.
- Abstracts from servicing banks with indication of information on average monthly turnover for current accounts for the previous 12 months, on availability/non-availability of outstanding loans and card-file No.2 (is provided after 15 working days from the date of bank expert examination contract signing).
Note: The list of documents is minimal and the Bank has the right to request additional documents required to perform a bank expert examination.
How to obtain the service in "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" JSC (required documents for non-residents):