Financing of investment projects
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website digital.baiterek.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary data at digital.baiterek.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal «Baiterek» National Managing Holding JSC.
How to obtain the service in "Development Bank of Kazakhstan" JSC (required documents):
the 1st stage of consideration (initial selection of investment project):
- Application (in the form А-041 published on the Bank`s website);
- Abstracts from servicing banks issued no later than 30 days prior to application submission (with indication of information on average monthly turnover for current accounts for the previous 12 months, on balance on an applicant`s open accounts, on amount of outstanding loans (including, outstanding arrears) /or abstract on absence of arrears, on availability/non-availability of card-file No.2;
- An applicant`s consent for issuance of credit report to a credit report recipient (Bank).
the 2nd stage of consideration (execution of indicative analysis for investment project and service recipient check pursuant to the requirements of the legislation and the Bank):
Financial documents (consolidated and separate) of the applicant, participants/shareholders of an applicant (if they are legal entities, including if an applicant is a special purpose company or a newly created “project company”) and guarantors - legal entities (in case of participation of guarantors in the project ): (Form No. 1 (balance sheet), No. 2 (income statement), No. 3 (statement of cash flows), No. 4 (statement of changes in equity), with an explanatory note attached to the financial statements) for last 3 years and as of the last reporting date);
- transcript of revenue by type of product, sales geography, export / domestic market in physical and monetary terms;
- deciphering the cost of production and cost items;
- transcript of other articles of the income statement;
- transcripts of balance sheet items that make up more than 5% of assets;
- transcripts of payables, receivables, advances paid and advances received by counterparties indicating the reason for the occurrence (for which goods / services), the date of formation and maturity, as well as measures taken to collect overdue debts;
- transcript of financial debt indicating the lender, the amount of the limit, the amount of current debt, including overdue (if any), loan currency, financing rate, loan term, purpose, collateral, as well as information about the planned early repayment or renewal of the tranche; Information on off-balance sheet liabilities and assets (issued guarantees for 3 persons, credit limits (unused, but opened in other organizations), the period of availability on credit lines at other second-tier banks, including renewable credit lines, financial covenants established by other lenders.
- explanation of the articles of the statement of cash flows that make up more than 5% of the change in cash for the period;
- audited financial statements for legal entities for which an audit is required for the last three years and the last reporting date.
- Financial documents of principal suppliers under contracts that are financed out of the Bank funds as well as documents of main customers: form No. 1 (balance sheet), No. 2 (income and loss statement), No. 3 (statement of cash flows), No. 4 (statement of changes in equity), with an explanatory note attached to the financial statements similar to clause 2 of the List.
- A business plan and (or) a feasibility study indicating the date of its preparation, signed by a chairman, chief accountant/financial director and certified by an applicant’s seal and drawn up in accordance with the Bank’s requirements posted on the Bank’s web-resource, with the financial and economic appendix models in form and (or) in accordance with the requirements of the Bank posted on the Bank’s web-resource.
Documents of an applicant/guarantor, participants/shareholders of an applicant/guarantor and other persons (in case of participation in the export operation):
- a document issued by an authorized body confirming the state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity (for non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan), documents confirming the address of the location (for non-residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- constituent documents with all changes and additions (charter, constituent agreement, if any), register (extract from the register) of shareholders/participants provided by the registrar, other documents on the basis of which the beneficial owner is established;
- information about the affiliated persons of an applicant in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- documents proving the identity of beneficial owners of legal entity (with the exception of cases when the specified data are available in the extract from the register of shareholders (participants);
- an order to take office of the head and the appointment of the chief accountant with the right to appropriate signatures of financial and other documents;
- identity documents of a chairman of legal entity and chief accountant of legal entity;
- for an individual (guarantor, participants/shareholders of an applicant/guarantor) - identification documents;
- a document certifying the registration in the authorized bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan with the right of entry, exit and stay of an individual - a non-resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, unless otherwise provided by international treaties ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan (for non-resident representatives of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- the consent of applicant’s participants/shareholders to issue a credit report about them to the recipient of the credit report (to the Bank), if the export operation is carried out by a special purpose company or “project company”;
- consent of a guarantor to issue a credit report on it to the recipient of the credit report (to the Bank).
- Title documents and other documents on land plots confirming the right to the place of project implementation (including, but not limited to: decisions of akims, resolutions of akimats on the provision of land plots, civil contracts, other documents confirming the occurrence of rights, documents confirming payment for civil legal contracts (if the limitation period has not expired), certificates of registered rights (encumbrances) on real estate and its technical characteristics).
- Permit documents to perform activities under the project (in case, if an applicant`s activity is performed based on licensing or permit procedures pursuant to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Permits and Notifications”). The clause is not applicable if an applicant is a special purpose company or “project company”.
- Draft contracts and/or preliminary contracts for the supply of goods, works and services through financing by the Bank and concluded within the project implementation and in accordance with the requirements of the Bank posted on the Bank's web-resource.
- Draft agreements and/or preliminary agreements, including price quotations (with indication of volume, price, payment and delivery terms) for acquisition of raw materials for the project implementation.
- Draft agreements and/or preliminary agreements for the sale of the applicant’s products, contracts for the purchase of the applicant’s products (if any) under conclusion and/or concluded in accordance with the Bank’s recommendations posted on the Bank’s web-resource. When carrying out project financing, draft off-take contracts and/or preliminary off-take contracts for the purchase of products of the applicant planned to be concluded that meet the Bank's recommendations posted on the Bank's web-resource.
- Documents certifying the project support by government agencies, local executive agencies, associations, independent organizations, partners, etc. (statements, letters, recommendations, investment contracts, subsoil-use contracts) (if any).
- In the implementation of project financing, an agreement on the implementation of the project/other agreement (basic agreement) concluded between the customer and the executor (applicant) stipulating that the executor has the right to demand systematic cash payments in connection with the creation/transfer of property/provision of services, etc. in the process of using the created/transferred property.
- Document certifying a favorable credit history and availability of current and completed liabilities of a non-resident applicant.
- Documents on legal status of individuals stipulated by the List of documents required for execution of legal review of projects at Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, which is published on the Bank’s web-resource (Б-081).
the 3rd stage of consideration (execution of bank expert examination for investment project and service recipient check pursuant to the requirements of the legislation and the Bank):
- Documents related to collateral security stipulated by the List of documents required for execution of legal review of projects at Development Bank of Kazakhstan JSC, which is published on the Bank’s web-resource (Б-081).
- Information about a recipient of money, signed by chairman/authorized person and certified by an applicant’s seal drawn up in accordance with the Bank’s requirements posted on the Bank’s web-resource.
- Contracts for the supply of goods, works and services proposed for financing from the borrowed funds of the Bank and concluded as part of the implementation of the investment project, in accordance with the requirements of the Bank posted on the Bank's web-resource.
- Contracts for the purchase of raw materials as part of the implementation of an investment project, indicating the volume, price and terms of payment and delivery (if any).
- Contracts for the sale of an applicant`s products/services, contracts for the purchase of an applicant`s products/ off-take agreements concluded in accordance with the Bank's recommendations posted on the Bank's web-resource.
- External evaluation related to legal review (if necessary).
- An external assessment on the determination of the market value of the property and/or guarantor proposed as security compiled in accordance with the terms of reference for the assessment and the Bank's recommendations.
- External assessment of the technical part and procurement of the investment project compiled in accordance with the terms of reference for the assessment and recommendations of the Bank.
- External assessment of the marketing part of the project compiled in accordance with the terms of reference for the assessment and the Bank's recommendations (if necessary).
- Certificates from the applicant’s servicing banks indicating the average monthly turnover on settlement accounts for the past 12 months, on the presence/absence of loan/overdue debts, card-file No.2 (provided after 15 business days from the date of signing the bank examination review).
- Certificate from a tax authority on the presence/absence of tax debts and other obligatory payments to the budget.
- Initial permits, design estimates for the investment project, depending on the specifics and structure of the project in accordance with the annex to this form (if any).
- The statement of an integarted non-departmental examination of the construction project (feasibility study/design and estimate documentation), including the statement of the state environmental review of the investment project at the stage of the project consideration in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan (if any).
Note: The list of documents is minimal and the Bank has the right to request additional documents required to perform a bank expert examination.
In case of making amendments to the documents submitted by an applicant during consideration of an investment project on the “indicative analysis” stage, one should submit updated versions of documents.
The list of initial permit documentation and design specifications and estimates for investment project
Result of the service delivery
Signing of agreement on opening of a credit line.