Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click «Order Service Online» button (to get the services you must be registered on the website sez.qazindustry.gov.kz).
- Fill in the necessary data at sez.qazindustry.gov.kz and sign the request with EDS (electronic digital signature). Track the status of consideration of the application in the personal account on the portal «QazIndustry» Qazaqstan Industry and Export Center» JSC.
How to get the service in JSC "Kazakhstan center of industry and export" (formerly JSC "Kazakhstan Institute of industry development" or in the service Center of entrepreneurs or in NJSC "State Corporation "Government for citizens" (required documents):
The list of documents required for the provision of measures of state support when contacting the service recipient (or his representative by proxy) to the service provider, the service Center of entrepreneurs, the State Corporation (upon presentation of an identity document for identification) or on the portal:
- Application for services in the form, according to Annex 2 to the Rules;
- The report of the applicant on the results of services (performance of works) by the contractor, in the form according to Appendix 3 to the Rules;
- A copy of the contract for the provision of services (performance of works), the costs of which are included in the application for their compensation, as well as (if any) all annexes and/or additions to the agreement to such a contract;
- A copy of the act (s) of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor for reimbursable costs;
- Copies of invoices for the total amount of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor for reimbursable costs;
- Copies of payment documents for the total amount of services rendered (works performed) by the contractor at recoverable costs.
- On costs of professional training and/or retraining and/or advanced training of engineering and technical personnel, production personnel, including top managers of the applicant:
- a copy of the order on the direction on professional training and/or retraining and/or advanced training of engineering and technical, production personnel, including top managers of the applicant;
- a copy of the certificate (if there is an appropriate reference in the Contract for the provision of training and/or retraining and/or advanced training);
- copies of documents confirming the cost of travel to the place of business trip and back to the place of permanent work once (except when the administration provides the traveler with the appropriate means of transportation), on the basis of the presented travel documents when traveling by rail – at the rate of the purchased car (except for cars with 2-seater coupe with a lower location of sofas, soft seats for sitting with a device to regulate its position (sleeping car), as well as classes "Tourist" and "Business" high-speed trains); on waterways, on highways and dirt roads – on the fare existing in this district; and air transport – at the rate of economic class, in the presence of supporting documents; the cost of booking of tickets and a place in hotel, and also use of bedding in trains at travel to the place of business trip and back to the place of permanent work, in the presence of the documents confirming these expenses;
- copies of documents confirming the cost of living of the employee during the period of professional training and/or retraining (but not more than one month) and/or advanced training (but not more than three months) of engineering and technical personnel, production personnel, including top managers, at the cost of the room according to the classification – the standard for actual costs, including booking costs, except for daily expenses, in the presence of documents confirming these costs.
Individuals and/or legal entities – subjects of industrial and innovative activity (hereinafter – service recipient) implementing industrial and innovative projects in priority sectors of the economy or carrying out activities to promote domestic processed goods, works and services to domestic and/or foreign markets, except for the subjects of industrial and innovative activity, the founders (including participants, shareholders) of which are state-owned enterprises/institutions, national management holdings, national companies and organizations, fifty or more percent of shares (shares in the authorized capital) of which directly or indirectly belong to the state., to the national management holding, the national holding, the national company (except for social and enterprise Corporation, and also the businessmen established within the framework of the agreement on public-private partnership), affiliated with them persons, and also businessmen which form of ownership is issued as private institution, and non-profit organizations.
If the contractor is a non-resident of the Republic of Kazakhstan, instead of the document specified in subparagraph 5) of this paragraph, the documents confirming the fact of the provision of services and registration of such legal entity shall be provided.
The report of the applicant following the provision of the contractor services contains information about the need for the implementation of the project related incurred costs, the basis of the performance of services (contract details, name of the contractor), the services provided within the framework of the contract, as well as the achieved (anticipated) effect of the implementation of the tool.
The applicant shall ensure the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents, information, source data, calculations, justifications.
The application and the attached documents are made out in the state and/or Russian languages. In case of submission of a copy of the document in a foreign language, the applicant shall provide its translation into the state and/or Russian languages.