Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0
How to get the service online
- To check the fact of the presence of IIN of the applicant, the head, the founder in the base of the ITIS of the Tax Committee of the MF RK. In case of absence, please contact the tax authority for entering data into the database.
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Choose the type of registration of a legal entity.
- Fill in the application depending on the selected species. In the application indicate the address data, name, head and information about the founders.
- In case of registration of a legal entity with foreign participation in accordance with Articles 6 and 6-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 2198 of April 17, 1995 "On State Registration of Legal Entities and Registration Registration of Branches and Representative Offices" the following must be submitted additionally:
- a legalized extract from the trade register or other legalized document certifying that the founder - a foreign legal entity is a legal entity under the legislation of a foreign country, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian languages;
- a copy of the passport or other document proving the identity of the foreign founder, with a notarized translation into Kazakh and Russian.
- Documents should be scanned in one file, in pdf format. In case of participation of several foreign persons, a copy must be attached to each founder.
- Until processing is completed in accordance with the regulatory time, in order to prevent double registration of a legal entity with the identical name and other setting data, it is not recommended to re-apply for registration.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (the necessary documents):
For state registration of legal entities
For account registration of branches (representative offices)
For state registration of a legal entity created through reorganization
Result of the service delivery
A certificate of state registration of a legal entity, as well as a certificate of registration of a branch (representative office) of a legal entity, or a written reasoned order to refuse to provide public services.
On the portal - "in the personal account" is sent a notification of state registration of legal entities for small and medium-sized businesses or a reasoned response from the service provider to refuse to provide public services in the form of an electronic document, certified by the service provider's EDS.