Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to obtain the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
for initial certificate:
- Information confirming payment for the provision of state.
- Flight operations manual.
- Operator's Guide for Maintenance Regulation.
- The program (regulation) of aircraft maintenance.
- Copies of insurance policies of compulsory insurance of civil liability of the operator in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan on compulsory types of insurance.
- Coloring samples and textual descriptions of aircraft, which are approved by the operator’s manager.
- Operator Aviation Security Program.
All the above copies of documents are certified by the signature of the service recipient.
For the next receipt of a certificate the service receiver submits an application with the documents indicated in the given paragraph, according to which changes and updates have appeared.