Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile and Telegram-bot EgovKzBot2.0.
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in "State Corporation "Government for citizens" NJSC (required documents):
- Application form.
- A document certifying the identity of the service recipient or a representative of the service recipient (for identification purposes).
- A copy of the Charter of the service recipient, signed by the head.
- A business plan for an investment project that is drawn up in accordance with the requirements for drawing up a business plan for an investment project.
- If the application for granting investment preferences provides for the provision of a state in-kind grant, a document confirming the size (cost) of the state in-kind grant requested by the service recipient (assessment of the in-kind grant) is required.
- If the application for granting investment preferences provides for the provision of a state in-kind grant, prior approval of the provision of a state in-kind grant by the local Executive body is required with the provision of the original document for verification.
- If the application for investment preferences provides for the provision of tax preferences and (or) investment subsidies, the service recipient shall submit a conclusion of a comprehensive non-departmental examination of construction projects in accordance with article 64-1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 16, 2001 "on architectural, urban planning and construction activities in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (hereinafter - the Law), certified by the signature of the head.
- In the case that the application for provision of investment preferences provides for the granting of the right to attraction of foreign labor force, the applicant provides copies of the passport or identity document attracted foreign worker (with translation into Kazakh or Russian language) of labor agreement concluded between the employer and recruited foreign employee (translated into Kazakh or Russian language) of documents confirming his qualification and (or) education (with translation into Kazakh or Russian language).