Issuance of permits for the installation of memorial plaques
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- An archive certificate and / or a copy of an archive document and/or an archive extract and other documents confirming the merits of an outstanding person and / or the significance of a significant event, as well as the residence, work, location of an outstanding person and a significant event that occurred in the building or structure where the memorial plaque is supposed to be installed.
- Sketch of the memorial plaque, including the information and requirements specified in paragraphs 6 and 7 Of the rules for the establishment of memorial plaques, approved by order of the Minister of culture and sports of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated April 2, 2020 No. 77.
- Written consent of the owner (s) or other legal owner of the building or structure on the facades of which the memorial plaque is supposed to be installed.
- Approval of the authorized body for the protection and use of objects of historical and cultural heritage in cases of establishing a memorial plaque on the facades of a building or structure that is a monument of history and culture of national and international significance.
Result of the service delivery
Permission to install a memorial plaque or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public service.