Accreditation or extension of accreditation of an adoption agency
How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
For accreditation of an adoption Agency:
- identification document of the service recipient (required for identification);
- notarized copies of constituent documents;
- a copy of the document issued by the competent authority of the state where the adoption Agency is located (hereinafter – the Agency), confirming its authority to carry out activities in the relevant field;
- recommendation letter from the competent authority of the state that issued the document confirming the authority of the Agency or supervising the Agency's activities on the possibility of carrying out relevant activities on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- list of services provided by the Agency to candidates for adoptive parents;
- obligation to monitor the living conditions and upbringing of adopted children and provide relevant reports in accordance with the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated December 26, 2011 " on marriage (matrimony) and family";
- obligation to monitor the registration of an adopted child in a consular office of the Republic of Kazakhstan upon the arrival of the adoptive parents in their country of residence;
- notarized power of attorney issued by the Agency to the service recipient;
- the obligation of the competent authority of the custodial state Agency's designation of a body or organization, which will submit reports and information on the living conditions and upbringing of adopted children in the prescribed manner in the event of termination of the Agency's activities in the territory of the custodial state Agency, or on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- obligation of the competent authority of the state where the Agency is located to inform the authorized body for the protection of children's rights of the Republic of Kazakhstan within twenty-four hours from the moment of establishing the fact of death, ill-treatment of the child, including physical or mental violence against the child, as well as attempts on the sexual integrity of the child;
- obligation of the competent authority of the state where the Agency is located to notify the authorized body for the protection of children's rights of the Republic of Kazakhstan of changes in the Agency's constituent documents;
To extend the accreditation period for an adoption Agency:
- a notarized copy of the power of attorney issued by the adoption Agency to the authorized person.
All submitted documents are legalized in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan and international agreements to which the Republic of Kazakhstan is a party.
Documents issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan are provided in the official language of the relevant foreign state, and are also subject to translation into Kazakh and Russian.
Result of the service delivery
The decision on accreditation of the adoption agency or a reasoned decision to extend the accreditation period of the adoption agency or the refusal to provide public services.