How to get the service online (on e-Licensing Portal (www.elicense.kz)
- Click "Order Service Online" button on this page, then e-Licensing portal page will open in a new window.
- Sign in or register on the e-Licensing Portal.
- In the service datasheet, familiarize with the package of documents and click "Order Service Online" button or select the necessary subtypes of activity and click "Next" button.
- Specify the necessary data, fill in an application and sign it using digital signature.
- You can track the status of a submitted application in your personal account in the "My Applications" section. You can find out about obtaining a permit in the "My permits" section, on receipt of the notification in the "My notifications" section.
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- Documents provided in the conditions for obtaining a certificate of accreditation for implementation of an independent examination in the field of healthcare according to the form.
- Information about an organization's specialists according to the form.
When a healthcare subject applies through an administrative office of the Committee, copies of documents are provided along with original copies for verification or electronic copies can be submitted via an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or on a CD (optical media).