Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get service in State corporation "Government for citizens" JSC (required documents):
- Military card or archive certificate.
Reception is carried out at the place of registration of the service recipient.
Result of the service delivery
1) Issuance of a certificate of veterans in the Great Patriotic War.
2) Notice of denial of the provision of public services.
The form of providing the result of the provision of public services is paper.
The documents are issued to the service recipient upon presentation of an identity document or a digital identity document from the Digital Documents section of the e-government mobile application (for identification) (or its representative under a notarized power of attorney).
The state corporation ensures the storage of the result for one month, after which it transfers it to the service provider for further storage. When the service recipient applies after one month, at the request of the State Corporation, the service provider within one working day sends ready documents to the State Corporation for issuance to the service recipient.