How to get the service online:
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill in a request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal cabinet (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body (required documents):
- Identity document for identification when applying personally.
- Referral letter of a primary health care specialist or medical organization.
- Results of clinical and diagnostic studies according to the sent diagnosis (in accordance with the clinical protocols of diagnosis and treatment).