Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online on the Portal of "electronic government", the mobile app Egov Mobile
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the state agency or in the State corporation "Government for citizens" (necessary documents):
for the applicant:
- The service recipient (or his representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial actions) submits an application for the appointment of a benefit for the care of a disabled person of the first group from childhood in the form.
- ID card - for identification.
- Document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) over a disabled person of the first group from childhood – in the case of establishing guardianship (guardianship) over a disabled person of the first group from childhood;
- certificate of disability.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur-a certificate of the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
for a person identified as caring for a disabled person of the first group since childhood:
- ID card - for identification.
- In case of applying for the appointment of a benefit for the care of a disabled person of the first group from childhood of persons with the status of Candace, a Candace certificate is provided for identification.
- Information on the legal capacity of a person identified as caring for a disabled person of the first group since childhood is checked by an identity document in the information system "State Database of Individuals" of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – a certificate from the department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of the city of Baikonur.
- To assign a benefit for the care of a disabled person of the first group from childhood, the submission of a document confirming the establishment of custody of a disabled person of the first group from childhood, as well as a certificate of disability of a disabled person of the first group from childhood, information about the absence of the fact of the condition registered in the mental health center, information about the bank account number is not required when confirming the information contained in these documents, in accordance with requests to the information systems of state bodies and (or) organizations according to the appendix.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of the purpose of benefits in the form.
On the portal, the notification of the assignment of benefits, as well as information about the assignment of benefits, is sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by the EDS of the authorized person of the service provider.
The State Corporation informs the service recipient about the decision made by sending an SMS notification to the service recipient's mobile phone.
In case of rendering a service through a proactive service, the result of rendering the service is provided by SMS notification to the mobile phone of the service recipient.